- These Website Terms of Sale apply to all sales made from yadawie.com and all related social media platforms to Yadawie.
- It is important that you read these Website Terms of Sale (“Terms of Sale”) carefully before ordering any products from this Website (“Product(s)”) and ensure you understand them.
- Please note that by placing an order (“Order”), you confirm that you agree to these Terms of Sale. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order from this Website.
- We have the right to amend these Terms of Sale from time to time. However, each Contract will be subject to the Terms of Sale that were in force at the time of your Order, except to the extent that any change is required by law, regulation or governmental body (whether before or after we give you a Confirmation), or we notify you of any changes to these Terms of Purchase before we give you a Confirmation.
Ordering & Delivery Information
- Please make sure the email address you provide is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All Order confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. Please check any spam folders you may have for Order communications.
- No Orders should be placed by persons under the age of 18.
- All Products displayed on this Website are subject to availability and all orders are subject to acceptance.
- Prices do not include applicable delivery charges.
- Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
- Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on ‘Add To Shopping Bag’ to add the Product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Bag. Then proceed by clicking ‘Checkout’ to log into secure servers to complete your Order.
- You will be asked for your email address to proceed. At this point, you do not have to create an account with us but you are required to provide an email address to process your Order.
- If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign-in details to access your account.
- You will be required to enter your delivery and billing address details if this is your first Order or do not have an account. If you have an account, you can use the address details from your account or add a new delivery address.
All payment are done through Cash on delivery and we are working on providing further diversified payment methods shortly.
- We deliver to all Gulf countries.
- As our products are handmade, you are expected to receive your shipment within 6 to 10 days.
- Please see the delivery info for further details on delivery charges.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND RETURNS POLICY
As Yadawie is the customer oriented online store you have the right to:
- Return the product and receive a refund for all sums paid for the returned item within 14 days for receiving your shipment.
- Cancel your order starts from the date of your Confirmation email relating to that Contract.
You may inform us of your intention to cancel by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us on 0557996962 by sending us the order no. and e-mail